Tuesday, January 3, 2012

30 Days to a better organized house

I have decided that for the month of January I am going to be working on home organization. I started in the kitchen yesterday (january 2), and managed to get the cabinet under my sink emptied, cleaned and re-organized. Let me just say, it feels great to be able to open the cabinet and see exactly what it is I am looking for without having to search for it. Tomorrow I am going to start working on all of the other kitchen cabinets and hopefully by the end of the day I will be able to post the before and afters of them as well. As for the rest of the month, well my goal is going to be to completely re-organize my office and bed room. I am pretty sure that's going to take all month. If I have any extra time left of my 30 days then I will work on the front room as well, but since I have recently completed that task, it shouldn't be to hard. :)

I am still trying to figure out what my second 30 day challenge is going to be, but I have a feeling that it will be something along the lines of not eating out at all for the whole month of February (okay, I know, that's only 29 days this year, but I think that's close enough to count as 30 for me!). If that's going to be the plan, then I guess I better start stocking my freezer and cabinets so that I can make some delicious home cooked meals (maybe I should start experiment with menu planning also!).

Here's the pictures I promised...the top is my before, and the bottom 3 are the afters. ( I installed the storage on the doors yesterday morning as well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment